Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag and FOLLOW the RULES (:


Miss Happy

XUEER ;DD I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them. Give me presents! On 16th February :D friend and family are my passion.♥ I Love D

.

currently online |

9.30.2010.


I know I've got a very long time didn't update my blog already.
And I cut my hair already, ofcause not just cut.
Have some time already also, just I'm so lazy to update blog already.
I don't know why? LOL

Now days have lots of funny thing happen,
and I love my life now.
And, the one who always beside me I LOVE YOU
and I hope we'll last long forever, really.
I know you're doing to best thing now,
just we need some time.
ISABELLA @ (: 11:32 PM